"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

WELL

I am 'well' today.
I am happy, enough.
Very much better. I think this is much better. I feel better. Okay. Good.
But you see, it's raining this evening. It drizzled then came the lightning. But I didn't really care much about what was happening out there.... furthermore at work. I was in the office. Particularly a killjoy- *aiyo* black men and black women came in (i think they are this foreign students) So what happen is that... I was so into my work, settling this and that. Sekali yobih... their perfume baa... kan... *pengsan skejap this* cannot cannot. Ahh, them and their 'property'. I suddenly from good mode go un- conscious mode. Terok. They fail, i don't. Cos...

I am....
Cool.®

*hahahahhahahahah, familiar jak quote tok ey copy-0-kaw© *


emmm... now now, it's time to go back.
Come Buls, come!


suddenly...
+msg alert tone+
Liv: Are you cmg to bl? Ku mok mbak pegi padini spring ;-) juh... Ada new shades leyy

+msg *delivered* alert tone+
Bul: Yes i guess we are. Bit later. Aaa... Go watch and see only jak la, see how. Emmmmm no $$$ baa (*argkhhhhhhh!* fail ba. asal mid month, ada jak same 'ol problem...boringgg)

silent...

::g'bye!::

**XOXO attached**

No comments:

Powered By Blogger