"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

knew it.

But it happened again. my moodswing thing. this. arkghhhhhh.
i take everything SO seriously. this is bad. very bad.
weirdness i think. very. but really, i take ALL things seriously. things not going my way, i shout (dalam hati, actually)
(1) salah masok turn junction, also i curse like hell
(2) orang turned 'ter' look me, eye- contacted (coincidently ah) pun berpra- sangka yang bukan- bukan. very d' uhh. menopause tahap dewa nih!
(3) dogs bark, hoping they wud stop. shut mouth with the salotape, gam gajah, boleh?
(4) orang go main sports, banyak tanya again. soal- siasat tahap Police F. B.I baaa. bagus. sooooooo not me. shucks!
(5) pelik.

things look bad from this side view, that's bad. awful. this very moment. not goooooooood.

other times, u can find me in my jolly good fun mode. but this. so opposite.
this is bad.
Fail.



**XOXO attached**

No comments:

Powered By Blogger