"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Guess who's back. Mommy to #2 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Yes, it's true. Mommy to #2. PinQ's soon- to- be Jr. 
And I'm wondering what it's gonna be.. A boy OR another girl? Emmm, I'd love a pair. Baby boy would be nice! But, ZEP kept on saying "Mommy, I want a baby girl. Boy no good..." Gahhh. Heee~

This one, he or she is giving me the hangover head aches, like seriously as if I had a huge, big, baaaaaaaad drinking session on lastnight... but no, rejection of both nicotine & alcohol eversince a month (or, two) plus! 
And so now, I am on that journey, again. This time, on my own. Away from Home! Tsk. 
I'd be fine.... I know. I will. 

Always have.





**XOXO attached**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back..!!! x0x0

Powered By Blogger