"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

it's here. already !!

IT'S THE 19TH BIRTHDAY !! ( My twenty- sixth *coughs* birthday to be exact  )

Lively as it is, as lively as Lawas ~ more or less 
Location : Lawas, Sarawak 
Year : 2010


A birthday- cucor- party !! Yayy ! Dreaded the 'express wharf's cucor !!' and ended up puffing the lilin dian as a sign blown the candles, teeheeeee ..
With the new added angels in my life ~ the housemates & dear room mate !! Kita makan- makan & minum- minum kopi yaa, unduk- unduk sekalian  !! <3

l only wished I was nearer to my family, rather FAMILIES and my PinQ and dear Hubby 
Oh well some things may differ abit from all whatever it has been before this .. It's in the package. Changes, are normal. I guess.

After all this years, the events and the happpenings of the years passed there have been ups & downs - all that gives maturity- ness. From a shy, keeping it o myself kinda girl to an outspoken ( sorta ) now, out of control I may say & to someone who realized 'letting- it all out' or atleast speaking to someone you RREALLY trust from the bottem is important. Without that, I may not be as sane as I am now. Like, serious baa .. 

Time flies, see now we're at the middle of the year middle of the 365days ( divide by 2 ) so do not let the time/ day goes by just like that. No success or results at the end of the day - I'm not whole. I'd get irritated unnecessarily as things don't go as plan, or maybe the planning methods wasn't that good enough No power leii ??! 

Plan people, plan. 

I need to pen off now. Def sleeping in seconds. It's an early up tomorrow as "Fitik" is proceeding as scheduled which is 0700hours. Gila kah apa, no. Serious baa. 

Sekian, more to go.. Once I get hold on everything.. Ada added- ons, soon ! :p
*babble- babble, babbling* teehehehheee ..


**XOXO attached**

No comments:

Powered By Blogger