"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Luxurious lifestyle! Own home & ooh ohh Sir Alphard here YOU come!!!*Amen, Lord!*

Okay this is coming right up...
Now, who wants to come with me to sit & listen to a Grand "BOP"

tomorrow night Wed 21 Oct 2009?
Come, coming, coming-er?

Themed: Where
DREAMS Come True
Grand Continental@ 7pm- 10pm, btw refreshments is served at 7pm ( Note that down! )


Aku akan ke sana untuk mendengar, it is quite attractive, let's just see and listen. It has been 'terngiang- ngiang' in my ears for quite sometime. But. So much things to do at once! Plus I don't even have a cent to invest now! ;o
How lah to proceed?
Let's just go. Let's see what this thing can do for you!


I have just soooooooooooo many commitments now and I don't and haven't had time to settle them yet! This is how confusing things get! I feel "messy!"

What do you think? Should I just give it a try to listen and hear first? No harm, right?

Riiiiiiiiiight?


**XOXO attached**

1 comment:

_zAe.E.pinQ_ said...

“Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.”
Wayne Gretzky (1961- ), Canadian professional ice hockey player.

Powered By Blogger