"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

interest- ing

What I did on my weekend... my Sunday, rather ;)

She slept like less than an hour, we had a very short nap that Sunday afternoon. While inik was resting, I had to bring her out off walking- into the living, walk around.... yes, I meant walk- no sittting around- it is not allowed when you're with her.
Only then she is satisfied, if not......... *hmmm* only the world would know.
But she rarely cries, I wonder what's in her mind at times. Being so quiet and all. I had to tickle and tease her (itupun mau tgu mood ketawa comes by)

mom and pinQ cam- pose models (substitute 'the abit not too kind' word "whore")
:))

Isn't she so adorable?

Laaa!








**XOXO attached**

1 comment:

Anderson Kalang said...

Adorable indeed! Both mum & daughter. I wonder when am I gonna see tis niece of mine laaa... KIUT NYER!! Mun kenak ngan bini aku ya, nang sik kenak layan lah aku ya kelak..pasal mala jak main ngan baby jak tok kelak.

Powered By Blogger