"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

umm "tapas", anyone?

I have learnt a new word.. and I think its a thing. a food. hehehe

What I did was... scrolled thru a hotel site then tadaaa **i spy with my eye, my little little eyes** saw something so yummy ( i think so, cos it looks yummy baa!)
Its called tapas. and its somehow originates from i think its Spain. haha
According to a legend lah this. Heard that this tradition exist when Castile's King Alfonso the wise (he's a wise guy, the word says so! hehe)
He recovered from an illness (uiseh!) by drinking wine and nibbling small little little dishes between meals. And only then, somehow it became a loophole in the law to allow drinkers to drink.
Something new eyy, Bulan? hahahahahahhha! Bagus bagus ni...

So to conclude this bit, its a food. A little something to take with wine!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger