"Hear ye, hear ye!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

to partaaayyy OR not to party? **la lallala laa**

**screaming to myself** JADI PEGI SIK HO??! AMAE, KAH NA'AM TUSAH?
**asking the hubby** ARE WE GOING KAH?
**asking the peeps** U GUYS GOING HA?
**peeps answers** ABSOLUT- LEY! WE ARE GOING!
THE WHOLE GANG IS GOING BAA, PROLLY SATURDAY PARTAYYYY!
...Go lah, buls!

...hmmm.

and leaving me wondering. Lak amae kah na'am tusah ame for RWMF tuuu??? til now, tunggu payday lah. we'll see how budget is like. this means sacrificing these:

  • my donuts (huhuhuu)
  • my work clothes (go on using the same tops and pants twice- thrice a week lor)
  • my EXTRA food consumptions cut down my afternoon titbits which i keep in my drawer in the office, hahahaha- kantin baa!)
  • lessen saloon visits
  • take more bookings, means more kantau. MUN jak lah...
  • and many many more **sigh**

tak apa lah, katakan TAK APA.

DEMI, baa kan? *tsk tsk*

One thing: Siblings are joining -again- this year, they are performing... singing, the Kan'ids. DIVAs i call them! *muahmuah!*

Now, now now.... nait THE payday tupuh lah, nait with patience.

**tiktok- tik tok**

No comments:

Powered By Blogger